Safety Plan in the time of Covid
Unfold Yoga has completed the SA Government Covid-19 Safety Checklist. This document will be available at the studio. Here are the important steps we are taking to ensure our studio is a Covid-19 free environment:
- Having separate entry and exits. Enter via front stairs on Gawler Street entrance. Exit via back door being aware of 1.5 metre physical distancing at all times before and after class.
- Doors will be kept open before and after classes.
- Class sizes limited to 12 people.
- Students to wash or sanitise hands before and after class at the studio. Paper hand towels and sanitiser will be provided.
- Mat places 1.5 metres distance.
- Students to bring their own mats, straps and blocks, if they can. Mats and other props are available for sale.
- If students use the studio mats or blocks they will wipe them down with 70% alcohol disinfectant after the class.
- Students bring their own long, clean towel for use over bolsters and blankets. Personal towels to be washed after each class or a fresh towel is required.
- Only minimal equipment utilised.
- Teachers will not be doing hands-on adjustments. Teachers will instruct from the front stage.
- Students to bring their own water bottles.
- After each class or at the end of the day the studio and bathroom surfaces will be cleaned with 70% alcohol disinfectant.
- Teachers can ask anyone showing signs of illness to leave the premises.
- All teachers and students will agree to adhere to the compliance of all Covid-19 protocols.
- If you have any more suggestions please let us know. Our intention is to keep providing yoga to our community without any harm.