Safety Plan in the time of Covid
Unfold Yoga has completed the SA Government Covid-19 Safety Checklist. This document will be available at the studio. Here are the important steps we are taking to ensure our studio is a Covid-19 free environment:
- Having separate entry and exits. Entrance to our studio will be exclusively via the stairway at the back of the building (follow the lane-way down the side of the building to the stairwell). Exit is via the front door down the stairs to the Gawler street entrance.
- Class sizes are limited to 15 people. Spaces for mats are delineated for 1.5 metres apart.
- Sanitiser is provided at our entrance and exit to the studio. Or use our sink in the admin room.
- Students are strongly recommended to bring a mat, towel and a strap. Mats and straps and other props are sold at the studio. There are mats at the studio if you need to borrow, that the student will wash down after use with cleaning products provided.
- When attending classes at our studio, you can bring any of the following equipment: mat, belt (any belt, tie or strap is fine), block (1 or 2), and blanket (doesn’t need to be a yoga blanket).
- Students are to bring their own water bottles.
- After each class the common touched surfaces are cleaned with 70% alcohol disinfectant.
- Teachers can ask anyone showing signs of illness to leave the premises.
- All teachers and students will agree to adhere to the compliance of all Covid-19 protocols.
- If you have any more suggestions please let us know. Our intention is to keep providing yoga to our community without any harm.